Image is EVERYTHING

“You’re blessed when you get your inside world-your mind and heart- put right. Then you can see God in the outside world.”-Matthew 5:8
We live in a world that encourages the outside. It’s all about the outside. Andre Agassi had a commercial with Nikon cameras in which their slogan said “Image is everything.” And I agree with that statement, but the image we should be reflecting is His! The world say’s if you can just work on the outside, get a little more money, better job, more friends, etc, then you’ll feel better on the inside. And God teaches us here, it’s the opposite! When we get our heart and mind on the Lord, he begins to change us from the inside out! No longer are the outside things more important, but it’s trying to have the inward character of our lives like Jesus.  Lord help me to have a heart for others like Jesus did! Help me to forgive like Jesus did. Help me Lord to have self control like Jesus.  Lord help people see you in my life, and not me!

Amen!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Youth Culture, and God's Word

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Husband, Proud Dad, Radio Host, Youth Culture and Behavior Expert

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers